2017- Courses at the Sydney Wine Academy
Lots to learn at the Academy
1. French Wine Scholar Program is offered again in late July. This is the most in-depth French course on the market and the wines and support materials are excellent. You get on line access to some great presentations and we have sourced some excellent wines to support the course.
2. WSET Award Level 3 in Sake - all you need to know about Sake presented by Yukino Ochiai is again offered in June and will be your only chance to become a Sake expert.
3. WSET Award Level 2 and 3 are on offer as normal but filling up fast.
4. Our Mastering Australian Wine on line course has been gaining some great reviews from students and we have added a number of podcasts to support the delivery. You can study anywhere anytime.
5. Go Greek - I've specialised in Greek wines for the past couple of years and love the place. So many interesting wines that are unique to this country and the winemaking is only getter better and better. A very underrated country. We are the only educator in Australia to offer the World of Greek Wine program level 1 and 2.
6. Our specialist Italian Wine Scholar course continues to grow and in October we will be offering Unit 2 which means intensive study on Central and Southern Italy.
Go to the website for more information SWA
2017 Professional Sommeliers Course at the Academy - July 2017 intake
The Sydney Wine Academy Sommelier course aims at providing top rate training and an introduction to the world of Sommelier. Key lecturers including Sydney Sommelier's Joe Turnaturi and Ben Moechtar are a highlight of the course which features units on Australian Wine, Imported Wine, Food and Wine Matching as well as Wine List construction and specialist knowledge of Beers, Spirits and Liqueurs. For more details go to SWA website
A new venue- Sydney CBD and Canberra Courses for 2017
The Academy is now offering a range of courses a Ultimo TAFE in Sydney located right next to Central Station, and in August we are offering a WSET course in Canberra. Check out our website for more details.
Go to WSET page for course information or to enrol online. If you have any questions call the SWA on (02) 9448 6369 or email email@example.com.